I Said NO I Said NO

OMG! Lots of work, I know how it's hard. You have a very, VEEERY nice animation but work more with style. I've seen your arts and I found this awesome. I know it's hard, but try to make cartoons with the same style. Hope you understood my bad English. Luck with your future works!

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Very cool so I like it

Nice idea, nice graphics and cool characters. I rate it not 10 because you should animate it better then. I hope you will be a very cool cartoonist !

Switch-Christmas Special Switch-Christmas Special

Nice )))

It's your fst cartoon, right? I like this, man )))

ScissorMan Retro ScissorMan Retro

Wow! Pretty cool fakebit. And yes, pls make more! \(^v^)/

Spyro the Dragon Title (8 bit) Spyro the Dragon Title (8 bit)

\(^o^)/

Oh my god, this is my first game too also favorite! Your remix is so beautiful! I will listening it in school anyway!

My First Song Test My First Song Test

Not bad

I mem my first FL loops... and I think, your first loop better then my. Good luck, man!

GOSTEONER responds:

thanx

Lisa's Kick Lisa's Kick

Just awesome! I like this camera, her face and coloring. And I think, it's hard to make that pose. Take a 5 <3

Explorin' Dora Explorin' Dora

They doesn't look too cute in anime style but it makes me smile :D

Chibi march Chibi march

Don't like "chibi" style too, but your characters looks so much cute. Think, it should be better with any background. Anyway, 5 stars and lots of love ^v^

LovelyKouga responds:

I think it's more the fact there's a lot of really bad chibi art around, or that a lot of people feel like artist's are being lazy or wasting their time when they draw something so simple. Either way, I draw chibi's sometimes because it's actually really fun! I just would rather put my time into more complicated drawings. XD
Thanks honey! I agree, a background would look better, any suggestions? I am sooo bad with backgrounds